- Mamu Health Service Limited operates a bulk billing Comprehensive Primary Health Care Clinic using appropriate systems and screening tools to deliver preventative and ongoing holistic care with linkages to other allied health providers.
- All appointments are made through reception and if you are not attending to your appointment please contact reception to cancel your booking.
- Our Health Service triages sick or injured people for treatment according to the seriousness of the condition or injury and classifies clients seeking medical consultations according to their priority of need. Our triage system ensures that clinical care is provided to clients with urgent medical problems as a priority.
- Operating Hours:
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm
- OPERATING HOURS FOR CHRISTMAS BREAK FOR THE INNISFAIL CLINIC Closing early on Friday 22nd December 2017 at 3pm and resume on;
- 27/12/2017 8.30am – 2.00pm
- 28/12/2017 8.30am – 2.00pm
- 29/12/2017 8.30am – 2.00pm
- Resume normal hours from Tuesday 2nd January 2018.
- THIS CLINIC WILL BE CLOSED ON MONDAY 25TH & TUESDAY 26TH DECEMBER 2017
- THIS CLINIC IS CLOSED FRIDAY 26TH JANUARY 2018 FOR PUBLIC HOLIDAY
If you require after hours care please present to the Innisfail Hospital located at Rankin Street. Contact Number for the hospital is 07 40161411 or 000 if it is an emergency.
10 Ernest Street
INNISFAIL QLD 4860
Ph: 07 40615100 Fax: 07 3220 6394